MyClass is the gateway to the provincial Student Information System that will enable parents and guardians to connect directly with their student’s teachers, view report cards and more. It is essential that parents have a MyClass account in order to view eReport Cards as paper report cards will not be produced beginning in April 2018.
You will require a unique login for MyClass. You should have received an email with login information at the beginning of the school year. If you can’t find it, try looking in your Junk folder. If you still can’t find it, please send an email to the MyClass staff at MyClass@sd42.ca and they will assist you.
For more information about MyClass or to login, please visit: https://myedbc.sd42.ca/MyClass
Please note: MyClass is completely unrelated to the Parent Portal. The Parent Portal will still be used for field trip notices, policy permissions, school & class announcements, absence reporting, and grade 8 registration, etc.
- View report cards, marks and grades
- See your student’s current attendance
- Access classroom resources
- Links to related classroom websites
- View student calendar/events
- View classroom blogs
- View posted assignments/feedback
- Participate in surveys/discussion forums
- Communicate directly with teachers by email